Every journey starts somewhere. If you or a loved one is struggling with addiction, Roaring Brook offers a supportive, welcoming environment to begin your recovery.
Recovery is a journey, not a destination. And we’re passionate about walking alongside those in recovery every step of the way, offering guidance and treatment that addresses the underlying causes of addiction and helps our participants build a foundation for lasting sobriety.
Start connecting now. Reach out to our Kentucky addiction treatment center at 855.590.9944 or reach out online to get started.
Who We Are
Roaring Brook is a stream tucked deep in the stillness of nature. Its waters give breath to an ecosystem teeming with life. The stream is fed by a well, providing new water and new life each day.
Roaring Brook was a refuge for founder Matt Otto. As he battled through his darkest days, the stream became a constant place of healing. His addiction couldn’t darken the light there. There he feels whole.
We named our recovery center, a new kind of recovery center, after that stream as a symbol of renewal. A reminder of interconnectedness. A beacon of hope, no matter where your path has taken you. We are a community in recovery. Our stories are all different. But together, we heal.
We meet you where you are in your recovery. We get to know you and your story to build an evidence-based treatment plan that will give you the tools to live fully, for life.
- Everyone is deserving.
- There is always hope.
- Support should challenge.
- Everyone’s journey is different, but together we heal.
- You must surrender to win.
Our Approach to Treatment
- Intensive outpatient programming (IOP) – Our IOP is designed with your life in mind.
- Hepatitis C treatment – We offer treatment for hepatitis C, an infection that can cause liver damage.
- Neurofeedback therapy – This therapy uses electrical signals from your brain to help you retrain your thoughts and reactions.
- Experiential therapy – We offer a variety of experiential therapies, including art and music therapy, to help you express yourself and connect with others.
- Trauma therapy – We understand that addiction often stems from trauma. We offer therapy to help you heal the wounds of your past.
- Case management – Our case managers will help you connect with community resources and support systems.
Get Help Now
Everyone deserves a new perspective on life. Come as you are to Roaring Brook and rediscover joy.
In our Lexington addiction treatment center, participants engage in a range of evidence-based therapies that have been proven to work. We tailor our approach to your unique needs and goals for recovery.
Our programs are based on the 12 steps of Alcoholics Anonymous and provide a path to sobriety that can be taken at your own pace. No matter where you are in your journey, we can help you get to where you want to be.
Reach out to our addiction treatment center at 855.590.9944 or connect with us online to get started. We accept a wide variety of insurance plans and can connect you with the right resources for your specific needs.