Individuals with substance use disorders can be at an increased risk for hepatitis C. Roaring Brook Recovery’s hepatitis C treatment program in Lexington, KY, can help. Our program can provide the tools needed for individuals to manage their hepatitis C and achieve long-term recovery.
Whether you’re participating in an addiction treatment program or not, hepatitis C management can help you heal. Roaring Brook Recovery’s hepatitis C treatment program can provide the support needed to sustain recovery. If you or a loved one is struggling with hepatitis C, please contact us today at 855.590.9944 or reach out online to learn more about our program.
What Is Hepatitis C?
Hepatitis C is a viral infection that causes inflammation of the liver. Hepatitis C is most often spread through contact with blood from an infected individual. This can happen through sharing needles or other equipment to inject drugs, getting a tattoo or piercing with contaminated equipment, or having unprotected sex with someone who has hepatitis C.
For those with hepatitis C, treatment is important to prevent liver damage. Roaring Brook Recovery’s hepatitis C treatment program can provide the necessary support to manage hepatitis C and achieve long-term recovery.
What Does Treatment Involve?
Roaring Brook Recovery’s hepatitis C treatment program is individualized to meet the needs of each participant. Our program includes a variety of services, such as:
- Medical care – We will work with you to create a hepatitis C treatment plan that meets your needs. This may involve medication to treat hepatitis C as well as other health concerns.
- Counseling – Our counselors can provide support and guidance as you navigate hepatitis C treatment and recovery.
- Support groups – Connecting with others who are going through similar experiences can be incredibly helpful. Our hepatitis C treatment program includes weekly support groups where you can share your experiences and learn from others.
Treatment can be incredibly effective. If issues relating to hepatitis C are not addressed, they could lead to more serious health problems like liver damage or even death. Roaring Brook Recovery’s hepatitis C treatment program can provide the support you need to manage your condition.
Hepatitis C and Addiction Treatment
Our hepatitis C treatment services can also be provided in conjunction with addiction treatment. We understand that hepatitis C and addiction are often interconnected. Addiction treatment can help individuals with hepatitis C to manage their addiction and avoid behaviors that could lead to further transmission.
However, you don’t have to be enrolled in an addiction treatment program to receive hepatitis C treatment. This service is open to all members of our community.
In our intensive outpatient program, participants attend group and individual therapy sessions several times per week. Our program is designed to help participants build the skills needed to sustain long-term recovery. Medication-assisted treatment, for example, can relieve withdrawal symptoms and cravings, making it easier to abstain from drugs and alcohol. And approaches like trauma therapy can address underlying issues that may contribute to addictive behaviors.
Other services and therapies we offer include:
- Family therapy – Addiction can impact the whole family. Our addiction treatment program includes family therapy to help improve communication and relationships.
- Relapse prevention – We will teach you how to identify and avoid triggers that could lead to relapse.
- Experiential therapy – We offer a variety of experiential therapies, such as art and music therapy, to help you heal on a physical, mental, and emotional level.
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy – This approach can help you identify and change negative thought patterns and behaviors.
Every aspect of your treatment plan will be designed to help you reach your goals.
Reach Out to Roaring Brook Recovery Today
Roaring Brook Recovery’s addiction treatment center in Lexington, KY, is here to help you or your loved one achieve long-term recovery. Through personalized treatment programs, we can address hepatitis C as well as any underlying addiction or mental health issues. Contact us today at 855.590.9944 or reach out online to learn more about our hepatitis C treatment program.