As you work to overcome addiction, having a strong support system is crucial. That’s why at Roaring Brook Recovery, we offer an intensive outpatient program (IOP) to help you every step of the way.
This level of care involves coming to our facility for 9-12 hours a week, participating in group and individual therapy, and working with our team of addiction specialists. Our participants receive personalized care based on their unique needs, and we work with them to create a discharge plan that will set them up for success after they leave our program. Through trauma-informed care, evidence-based approaches like medication-assisted treatment, and cognitive-behavioral therapy, we will help you build the skills you need to live a life free from addiction.
If you or a loved one are struggling with addiction, we encourage you to reach out to us today. Our intensive outpatient program can help you get on the path to recovery and start living the life you deserve. Connect with our team at 855.590.9944 to get started.
What Is an Intensive Outpatient Program?
An intensive outpatient program (IOP) is a type of treatment that provides intensive, structured care while allowing participants to live at home and continue with their daily responsibilities. IOPs are typically used as a step down from inpatient treatment or as an alternative to inpatient treatment for those who are not ready for or do not need the level of care provided in an inpatient setting.
IOPs are best for those who:
- Have completed an inpatient treatment program
- Do not need round-the-clock care but still need intensive treatment
- Have a strong support system at home
At Roaring Brook Recovery, our intensive outpatient program is designed to help participants in their journey to recovery. Our IOP provides intensive, structured care while allowing participants to live at home and continue with their daily responsibilities.
What to Expect from Our Intensive Outpatient Program
- Group therapy – Learning from and sharing with others who are going through similar experiences can be an invaluable part of your recovery journey. In group therapy, you’ll have the opportunity to share your experiences, learn from others, and develop a support system.
- Individual therapy – In individual therapy, you’ll work one-on-one with a therapist to address the issues that are contributing to your addiction. This is a chance for you to explore your thoughts and feelings in a safe and supportive environment.
- Medication-assisted treatment – If you are struggling with an addiction to opioids, we may provide medication-assisted treatment (MAT) as part of your intensive outpatient program. This involves taking medication to help reduce withdrawal symptoms and cravings while you participate in therapy.
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy – Cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) is a type of therapy that helps participants to identify and change the thoughts and behaviors that contribute to their addiction.
- Experiential therapies – Experiential therapies like art and music therapy provide a creative outlet for exploring your thoughts and feelings. These therapies can help you to develop new coping skills and build a toolkit for recovery.
- Family therapy – Addiction affects the whole family, so family therapy is an important part of our intensive outpatient program. In family therapy, you’ll have the opportunity to work through the challenges that addiction has created for your relationships.
Contact Roaring Brook Recovery Today
If you or a loved one are struggling with addiction, don’t wait to get help. Our intensive outpatient program can provide the intensive, structured care you need to start on the path to recovery. Contact us today at 855.590.9944 to learn more.