Addiction is a disease that affects millions of Americans each year. In Kentucky, opioid addiction has become an epidemic, causing numerous deaths, ruining families, and leaving a lasting impact on the state. If you or a loved one is struggling with opioid addiction, finding the right rehab center can be overwhelming. But rest assured; there is hope. Opioid rehab in Kentucky is available at Roaring Brook Recovery, where you can find the quality treatment and support necessary for lasting recovery.
Call 855.590.9944 today to learn more about our addiction treatment programs and the support services we offer to help you or a loved one on the path to recovery.
The Opioid Epidemic in Kentucky
For almost two decades, Kentucky has faced an opioid epidemic that has caused rampant addiction. 2,127 Kentuckians died from a drug overdose in 2022, with the vast majority of those deaths being due to opioids.1 Bluegrass State residents have seen opioid addiction devastate families, communities, and entire counties.
But there is hope in the form of opioid rehab in Kentucky. In addition to access to a variety of treatment options for addiction, Roaring Brook Recovery offers evidence-based tools and resources designed to help you or your loved one on the path to recovery.
What to Look for in an Opioid Addiction Treatment Program
Choosing the right rehab center can make all the difference. When looking for an opioid addiction treatment program, consider the following factors:
- Evidence-based therapy – An opioid rehab center should use evidence-based therapies, such as cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) and motivational interviewing (MI), to ensure the best chances of recovery.
- Dual diagnosis treatment – Addiction often co-occurs with a mental health condition. A center that addresses both issues concurrently offers the best chances of recovery.
- Aftercare – Support does not end once you leave the rehab center. Look for a center that offers aftercare services, such as alumni programs and support groups, to help ensure lasting recovery.
While breaking the cycle of addiction can be difficult, Roaring Brook Recovery provides evidence-based care and support to help you or a loved one on the path to recovery.
How Opioid Addiction Treatment Can Prevent Relapse
One of the most common reasons for relapse is a lack of aftercare services. Aftercare helps people recovering from opioid addiction learn to cope with cravings and triggers, as well as other life stressors that can lead to relapse. Roaring Brook Recovery offers comprehensive aftercare services, including alumni programs and support groups, to help ensure lasting recovery.
Relapse is not inevitable; with the right support and resources, relapse is preventable. At Roaring Brook Recovery, we understand that recovery is a journey, but our evidence-based treatments and services can help you or your loved one on the path to long-term sobriety.
One important way to avoid relapse is to find sober activities that you enjoy. Some ideas for sober activities include:
- Exploring nature – Going on hikes, camping, or spending time outdoors can help reduce stress and provide a healthy distraction from cravings.
- Yoga – Practicing yoga can teach mindfulness and relaxation techniques that can be helpful in managing addiction triggers.
- Volunteering – Giving back to the community can lead to feelings of worth and satisfaction, helping you stay on track in your recovery.
- Creative pursuits – Writing, painting, or other creative outlets can be a great way to express yourself without relying on substances.
By engaging in healthy activities that don’t involve drugs or alcohol, you can build a life you love in recovery.
Call Roaring Brook Recovery Today for Opioid Addiction Treatment in Kentucky
At Roaring Brook Recovery, we believe that addiction is a treatable disease and recovery is possible. We offer evidence-based treatments and services designed to help you or your loved one on the path to lasting recovery. Our team of experienced professionals is committed to providing compassionate care in a safe environment.
If you are looking for opioid rehab in Kentucky, our treatment center is conveniently located just off of New Circle Road and Alumni Drive. Contact us today by calling 855.590.9944 or reach out online to learn more about our addiction treatment programs and the support services we offer. Don’t wait any longer—take the first step towards recovery now.